Sunday, April 15, 2012

VEDA 7, How to make disposable liners for cloth diapers

VEDA 7, How to make disposable liners for cloth diapers Video Clips. Duration : 4.08 Mins.


I stumbled across this by accident, to be honest. I'm sure some of you have had this same experience. You cloth diaper but use disposable wipes, and one or two end up getting washed. I use to panic, thinking it would somehow ruin my diapers *facepalm*, now I'm happy because I found a cheaper and easier way of getting disposable liners at home. Don't get me wrong. Disposable liners on their own aren't expensive. I can buy a roll of 100 for about 6 dollars, but adding up the shipping and hassle of having to wait. ( Hey, I'm all about instant self gratification. ) Now, I can make them within an hour or two, and make easily make triple the amount for the same price! ( & I can make them at my own connivance, which is a HUGE plus for me. ) If you have any questions at all, please feel free to leave me a message below. I'd happily help out. :)) Follow me: Twitter; twitter.com

Keywords: Cloth Diapers, cloth, CD, diapers, liners, disposable liners, How-to, Tutorial, Easy, Cheap, quick, VEDA, VEDA day 7, day 7, 2012, Rockin Green, disposable wipes, baby wipes, Vlog, vlogging, baby, infant, toddler, pregnancy, labor, delivery, Diaper (Consumer Product)

No comments:

Post a Comment