Friday, April 13, 2012

My cloth diaper stash

My cloth diaper stash Video Clips. Duration : 9.58 Mins.


This video is older but I just found it on my husbands laptop This video is over my cloth diaper stash. I have cloth diapers but I have two in cloth diapers. hybird/AI2 4 best bottom shells 18 best bottom soaker (6 stay dry 12 hemp) 4 blueberry weehugger covers 12 hemp inserts and about 10 microfiber inserts 6 grovia AI2 Night time 4 thirsties duo wrap size 2 3 thirsties fab fitted diaper size 2 2 kissaluvs marvels os fitted 2 kiwi pie os fitted AIO 10 grovia AIO 2 itti bitti d'lish Pocket diaper 19 perfect size medium fuzzibunz 6 os fuzzibunz 3os charlie banana 6 medium charlie banana 2 planet wise pail liner 2 wet/dry bags 1 planet wise 1 from etsy.com seller This is my stash but I am going to be destashing soon.

Keywords: cloth diaper stash, best bottom diaper shell, best bottom stay dry insert, best bottom hemp insert, microfiber insert, hemp inserts, blueberry weehugger covers, kissaluvs marvels, thirties fab fitted, thirsties duo wrap, kiwi pie fitted, fuzzibunz perfect size medium, fuzzibunz one size, charlie banana one size, charlie banana medium, grovia hybird, planet wise pail liner, wet bags

No comments:

Post a Comment