Friday, July 13, 2012

My Cloth Diaper Stash as of March 2012

My Cloth Diaper Stash as of March 2012 Tube. Duration : 2.87 Mins.


Here is an look at my cloth diaper stash as it stands today. I do laundry every 2-3 days and this is plenty of diapers. I wish I could say that I needed more diapers so I could try more types, but I don't. :) Newborn/Size Small Stash: 4 Weehuggers covers -- size 1 6 gdiapers cloth inserts -- size small 4 thirsties duo inserts - size 1 2 joey bunz hemp inserts -- size small 1 joey bunz premium insert -- size small 2 bum genius extra small all in ones 1 FuzziBunz Perfect Fit -- size extra small 18 FuzziBunz Perfect Fit- size small 1 FuzziBunz one-size newborn insert 2 FuzziBunz elite one-size newborn inserts 1 BumGenius newborn insert 1 package of Bummis BioSoft Liners Size Medium / One-size Stash: 19 FuzziBunz Perfect Fit -- Size Medium 2 FuzziBunz Elite -- One-size 1 FuzziBunz One-size 1 BumGenius 4.0 One-size 1 BumGenius Freetime One-size 1 Flip Cover One-size 3 Flip Microfiber inserts

Keywords: Cloth, Diaper, Stash

No comments:

Post a Comment