Here is the continuation to the Cloth Diapers 101 powerpoint I posted last week. Both would be taught at our Cloth Diaper classes. For the donations class, however, I would remove the section of slides focusing on purchasing cloth. Please do let me know if you think anything could be removed or added! 201 needs to focus on stuff like laundry and pail liners that was too overwhelming to cover in 101. But I didn't even get to ammonia or stripping, which may need to be covered (?) 1and I put in some stuff at the end about like resources that may not be necessary/we probably don't have time to teach in an hour long class :P anyway i made this thing a long time ago and now u guys can help me edit it so it is actually usable for our purposes :)
Keywords: cloth diaper, diaper, diapering, green
No comments:
Post a Comment