These are the cloth diapers we are using. I am having a problem still with them being to big on his waist and he is still leaking out of them. He is 14 lbs but he is 25 3/4 inches long. He is still in size 1 disposable diapers so I might just have to wait a few more weeks to use these. The brand is Cutey Baby.
Our site will help you to choose from the variety of cloth diapers liners available online review and update latest price today now in site
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Cutey Baby Cloth Diapers.
Cutey Baby Cloth Diapers. Video Clips. Duration : 7.95 Mins.
These are the cloth diapers we are using. I am having a problem still with them being to big on his waist and he is still leaking out of them. He is 14 lbs but he is 25 3/4 inches long. He is still in size 1 disposable diapers so I might just have to wait a few more weeks to use these. The brand is Cutey Baby.
Keywords: cutey, baby, cloth, diapers, biodegradeable, liners, soakers, all, on, one, 10-30, lbs, boy, mina247, months, riley
These are the cloth diapers we are using. I am having a problem still with them being to big on his waist and he is still leaking out of them. He is 14 lbs but he is 25 3/4 inches long. He is still in size 1 disposable diapers so I might just have to wait a few more weeks to use these. The brand is Cutey Baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment