Just got a HUGE box from my fanpage friend full of FuzziBunz, prefolds, liners, and proraps covers! I'll unpack it for you and show you what I got and how I'll use it. I forgot to mention - I got it all for abround shipped.
Our site will help you to choose from the variety of cloth diapers liners available online review and update latest price today now in site
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
My Cloth Diaper Adventure - Episode 11 - Used FuzziBunz, Proraps, and Prefolds
My Cloth Diaper Adventure - Episode 11 - Used FuzziBunz, Proraps, and Prefolds Video Clips. Duration : 10.17 Mins.
Just got a HUGE box from my fanpage friend full of FuzziBunz, prefolds, liners, and proraps covers! I'll unpack it for you and show you what I got and how I'll use it. I forgot to mention - I got it all for abround shipped.
Tags: webcam, video, moandozzy, cloth, diaper, fuzzibunz, mom, baby, proraps, covers, prefolds, snappi, pocket, used, secondhand, facebook
Just got a HUGE box from my fanpage friend full of FuzziBunz, prefolds, liners, and proraps covers! I'll unpack it for you and show you what I got and how I'll use it. I forgot to mention - I got it all for abround shipped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment