I got my Sunbaby Diapers! In an exciting twist, I got a couple of 4.0's in exchange for 3.0's. I show you what I got and how 3.0's compare to 2.0's and 4.0's to 3.0's. I'm really excited about these!
Our site will help you to choose from the variety of cloth diapers liners available online review and update latest price today now in site
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
My Cloth Diaper Adventure - Episode 12 - Sunbaby Diapers are HERE!
My Cloth Diaper Adventure - Episode 12 - Sunbaby Diapers are HERE! Video Clips. Duration : 7.93 Mins.
I got my Sunbaby Diapers! In an exciting twist, I got a couple of 4.0's in exchange for 3.0's. I show you what I got and how 3.0's compare to 2.0's and 4.0's to 3.0's. I'm really excited about these!
Tags: webcam, video, moandozzy, diapers, cloth, sunbaby, China, care, PUL, pocket, cleece, microfiber, inserts, 3.0, 2.0, 4.0, USPS, baby, toddler, mail, green, eco, reusebale
I got my Sunbaby Diapers! In an exciting twist, I got a couple of 4.0's in exchange for 3.0's. I show you what I got and how 3.0's compare to 2.0's and 4.0's to 3.0's. I'm really excited about these!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment